Magic Lamp Sunday 3/22/15


We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Andrea: I wish that I could sea kayak. Inspired by Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby.

Aimee: I wish I could learn to wield a whipsword. Inspired by Seeker, by Arwen Elys Dayton.

Nicole: I wish I lived in a lighthouse. Inspired by Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan.

Paula: I wish for more conversations about myths and legends with best friends who are better resources than an Internet search. Inspired by Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley.

Comments