Magic Lamp Sunday 5/31/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Pyper: I wish that I could take a cross country trip with my best friend. Inspired by Kissing in America by Margo Rabb. 

Aimee: I wish I could experience using a threep, without suffering from lock in. Inspired by Lock In by John Scalzi. 

Julie: I wish that every person had someone they could truly trust and lean on. Inspired by Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. 

Andrea: I wish that I knew more about genetics besides the basics. Inspired by Deadly Design by Debra Dockter.  

Comments