Magic Lamp Sunday 7/19/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Nicole: I wish that I had been a bridesmaid. Inspired by Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk. 

Jen: I wish that I had heightened senses like the Fey do in Heir of Fire and A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas. 

Michele: I wish I had a tattoo that slithered off my skin and became my protector like Layla had with Bambi in White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  

Aimee: I wish my favorite authors would get their plots together and/or write a little faster. Inspired by several books I'm waiting (im)patiently for.  

Julie: I wish I'd paid more attention in Biology class. Inspired by The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.

Pyper: I wish I knew how to play the guitar. Inspired by Home by Melissa Pearl. 

Andrea: I wish that I could play the guitar. Inspired by Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally. 

(You two could play a duet.) 

Comments