Magic Lamp Sunday 8/9/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I was half as brave as Leah Westfall. Inspired by Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson. 

Aimee: I wish I had more time to read. Inspired by all the books my friends keep recommending to me!  


Nicole: I wish I could play piano to concert standard. Inspired by If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins.

Julie: I wish I'd taken more writing classes in college. Inspired by Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. 


Andrea: I wish that I could teach at Hogwarts. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. 

Comments