Magic Lamp Sunday 9/6/15


We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I felt Girl Power all the time in real life like I do right now in Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch.

Aimee: I wish I could travel by teleportation. Inspired by Supersymmetry by David Walton and all the travel magazines at my mother-in-law's house. 

Nicole: I wish I had the Wit and could communicate with animals. Inspired by Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb. 

Andrea: I wish that I owned a coffee shop. Inspired by A Ghostly Demise by Tonya Kappes. 

Comments