Magic Lamp Sunday 11/1/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I had gotten to read the entire book the first time I picked it up, because it's hard to catch up on the parts I haven't read and find where I need to pick up reading. Inspired by The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows.

Aimee: I wish everyone would use Shakespearean insults instead of regular cuss words, just for a week. Inspired by The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt.

Andrea: I wish  that I could take a trip to D.C. to see Da Vinci's portrait of Ginvera . Inspired by Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliott.

Comments