Magic Lamp Sunday 1/31/16

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Paula: I wish I had the sequel in my hands right now. Inspired by Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr.

Aimee: I wish Terry Pratchett were still alive. He was such a smart, funny, personable man. Inspired by Wintersmith and the rest of the Tiffany Aching series (seriously, go read it, you will not be sorry) by Terry Pratchett.

Andrea: I wish  that I was as analytical and observant as Charlotte Holmes. Inspired by A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro.

Comments