Teaser Tuesday: Into the Dim & Wintersmith


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.


Stifling a groan, I eased out from under the covers and stumbled to the center of the room, taking a first real look at my new surroundings.

Holy cow, I'm living in freaking Hogwarts.

~ Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor, Kindle Location 306 (ARC)




"This is so inconvenient. But there is no doubt." She paused for a moment and said: "I will die the day after tomorrow. On Friday, just before half past six in the morning." 

 It was an impressive statement and did not deserve this reply: "Oh, that's a shame, tae be missin' the weekend like that," said Rob Anybody. "Are ye goin' somewhere nice?"

~ Wintersmith (Tiffany Aching #3) by Terry Pratchett, pg. 125


Comments

  1. Heehee! Love that teaser from Into the Dim! Such a good book! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    The other one is totally new to me but I definitely like that teaser! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't heard of Into the Dim. It sounds great! Here's mine: Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying over that quote from Into the Dim. I have a copy too but haven't read it. I MUST do that soon. :D I have never read a Terry Pratchet book, but that teaser has me curious.

    P.S. Love your blog. It's super cute.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!