Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Passenger

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

"I want you to remember that - it's our choices that matter in the end. Not wishes, not words, not promises."

~ Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, Kindle Location 236


  1. OOoh I liked that one! Think I forgot to note this when I read it last month! Lol! Great teaser!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  2. A powerful quote... Are you enjoying the book? This is my fae whodunit: https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/teaser-tuesday-23rd-february-2016/

  3. Sounds interesting. I've seen this book on several blogs, and it sounds like one I'd enjoy.
    My Tuesday post features ROUND THE BEND.


We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...