Cover Crazy: Alive





The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us  to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

This week I'm featuring Alive by Vanessa Garden.

I find this cover really intriguing. Is she looking through a portal, or a broken window? Are they jewels or lights around it? What exactly is the place she's looking at? Is it in our world, or another one? Her shirt and casual hair style make her look like she comes from a country town, rather than the city, but the view through the window looks like a fantasy city. 

I love the rich, blue background and the sweeping tail on the A in Alive. It's an alluring cover and makes me want to know more.

I can't wait to read it to find out what's going on.

Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.



Comments

  1. I really like this cover, too. Definitely poses many questions as to what is on on either side of the portal/mirror/window. What a great cover to feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, having read the book now, I can say it's really appropriate.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!