Teaser Tuesday: Put It Out There & Lady Susan


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.


"I don't have the time, skill level, or experience to date one guy, let alone two. Fortunately, there's more to life than boys. How about we focus on something other than me finding a mate?"

~ Put It Out There (Britannia Beach #1) by D.R. Graham, Kindle Location 441




My dear Alicia, of what a mistake were you guilty in marrying a man of his age! just old enough to be formal, ungovernable, and to have the gout; too old to be agreeable, too young to die.

~ Lady Susan by Jane Austen, pg. 55


Comments

  1. Nice teasers! That Jane Austen one definitely got a chuckle out of me! LOL!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!