Cover Crazy: And The Trees Crept In


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


I am so excited that October will finally be here next week! As a result, I wanted to feature a spooky cover today. I love that this cover is like an optical illusion. Is the girl falling through the trees or is she laying on the ground beneath the shadows of the trees? The trees seem to be reaching for the girl like greedy hands reaching for the last morsel on the plate. This cover fills me with a sense of dread for this character, whoever she may be. I also love that the font looks as if it's lit up like a flash light. I love the balance between darkness and light. I hope the novel gives me goosebumps like the cover. 

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments