Cover Crazy: American Street


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover does a beautiful job of combining the Haitian influence with the Detroit setting. I love the colors and fonts. This novel is one of my favorite 2017 releases I have read so far and part of the reason I picked this one up originally was this cover. I am still enthralled by studying this cover. It almost looks as if the girls is shedding a tear. That fits so well with the events of this story. I see other things that could be symbols for characters and events, but I don't want to spoil the story. Do yourself a favor and pick this one up.


Comments