Waiting on Wednesday: Winter Glass


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . . 

Winter Glass (Spindle Fire #2)
By: Lexa Hillyer
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: April 10, 2018


A curse comes undone. A kingdom shatters. But some bonds can’t be broken.

Princess Aurora, torn from the dream world, plots to assassinate the faerie queen Malfleur, only to confront temptations she never expected. Isabelle, meanwhile, opens her heart to Prince William as they attempt to unite their kingdoms and wage war against Malfleur’s army. But when the appearance of an unbreakable glass slipper prompts Isabelle to discover more about her lineage, her true identity begins to take shape and her legacy becomes as clear as ice. 

Devoted half-sisters Isabelle and Aurora will grapple with their understanding of love and loyalty as they face a threat even greater than that of the evil queen—the threat of losing each other forever.


Comments

  1. OOh nice! I keep debating about reading the first one though I have heard awesome things!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers of he books in this series are seriously amazing! I've not read Spindle Fire but I may binge-read the series once it is complete. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - the covers are awesome! Spindle Fire is one of my favorites so I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!