Teaser Tuesday: Love, Life, and the List & The Girl Who Drank the Moon



For all eternity I'd be Cooper's fangirl. The pathetic thought almost made me march out of there that second and gain back some of my dignity. But then he smiled at me.

~ Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West, Kindle Location 175 (ARC)




The madwoman discovered that it was possible for her to know things. Impossible things. The world, she knew in her madness, was littered with shiny bits and precious pieces. A man might drop a coin on the ground and never find it again, but a crow will find it in a flash. Knowledge, in its essence, was a glittering jewel— and the madwoman was a crow. She pressed, reached, picked, and gathered. She knew so many things.

~ The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill, Kindle Location 1229


Comments

  1. Ooh nice teasers! Both are totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!