Teaser Tuesday: Sea Witch & Beast



With the rain already sheeting, the boat tips as I climb the stairs to the stern. I cling to the rail. There is no magic I can do in the open to stop this, which makes me grateful to be the salt of the sea and the daughter of a fisherman. I'm not helpless in the least.

~ Sea Witch by Sarah Henning, Kindle Location 343 (ARC)




How foolish I was to think I could bear no more. As if wishing alone could put a limit on my suffering. But there is always more to be borne; that’s what living is.

~ Beast by Lisa Jensen, Kindle Location 448 (ARC)


Comments

  1. Ooh nice teasers!! Cannot wait to read Sea Witch! Oddly, I rather enjoyed Beast! Seeing a few not so happy reviews on it already. Hope you both enjoy the rest of your read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out our teasers. Sea Witch was fabulous! My review will be posted on 7/5. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!