Unexpected Hiatus...But Getting Back on Track


Life is full of twists and turns. It's hard to navigate the current of grief for anyone, but the death of my grandmother earlier this year sent me into some rough waters. I was so worried about her after a lung cancer diagnosis in January and her rapid deterioration. It is awful watching someone you love so much fade away. I just wasn't able to focus on reading for a long while, but I am finally starting to find my new normal. I miss my grandmother every day and wish that I could pick up the phone to call her. For now, I am doing okay and finding joy in books again. 

I am tremendously grateful to the other Larks who kept things rolling while I was away. I am ready to get back to blogging. Look for our posting to be back to normal in June.

Comments

  1. I'm so very sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss! My grandmother is very special to me. She fell and broke her hip in May, so we've all been worried about her. Glad to see you back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!