What's Your Status? 6/11/11


We have fallen in love with this meme! I am so excited to put it into our weekly routine. What's Your Status? was started over on Butterfly Feet Walking on Life. So check back each Saturday to check out the status of several of the Reading Lark reviewers.


Reading Lark's Review Status:




Andrea's Status:

* Finished This Week



* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List


Tevya's Status:

* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List


Michelle's Status:

* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List


Julie's Status:

* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading



* Next on TBR List


Paula's Status:

* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List


Comments

  1. Very cool meme! I may start participating myself. Enjoy your next books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lyddz - It is a lot of fun to put this together every week. Be sure to leave us a link if you end up adding this to your blog. I'd love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Voice in my Head looks interesting... Looking it up now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bookish Brunette - Isn't that just an awesome cover? I kinda want to frame it and put it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood Magic and Strings Attached look really good! I definitely want to start reading those if I can get some copies of them! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristen - Both Blood Magic and Strings Attached were great reads. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!