Thoughtful Thursday - Deluxe Christmas Edition

Here are the questions we pondered today:

What is your current cell phone ring tone?
 Andrea: 
"My Favourite Game" by The Cardigans
Tevya:
"This Time is Ours" by The Bravery

If you were a cookie, what type would you be?
Andrea:
Snicker Doodle
Tevya:
Chocolate Chip

What's your favorite ornament hanging on your tree?
Andrea:
My fat penguin ballerina that my husband bought me a few years ago
Tevya:
A family of spoon snowmen that one of my students made for me one year. They are made out of real spoons. Serving spoons for my husband and me and teaspoons for the kids. They are precious!

Are you on the naughty or nice list?
Andrea:
Nice 
Tevya:
I'm a little naughty and a little nice.

What's your favorite holiday drink from Starbucks?

Andrea:
Peppermint Hot Chocolate 
Tevya:
Hot Chocolate - Starbucks has the best hot chocolate in the world!

What Christmas movie do you watch every year?

Andrea: 
White Christmas
Tevya:
The Sound of Music - Yeah, I know it's not a Christmas movie

Red or Green? 
 Andrea:
Green
Photobucket Tevya:
Red
 


Comments