Music Monday 1/31/11

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted here at Reading Lark. Each week we feature either a song from a favorite author's playlist or a current favorite song of ours that we feel like would be great on a writing playlist.



Do you want to play along on your blog? It's easy! Simply make a post featuring your music pic of the day and link back to Reading Lark. Please leave us a comment with the link to your blog so that we can check out your Music Monday feature.


This week I am featuring a band that that I found through a literature connection. It's a round about sort of way...but I found Kings of Leon through the Twilight Saga. They are one of my all time favorite bands now, and if they aren't on someones' writing playlist, well... they should be. ;) Their new album, Come Around Sundown, released in Oct. of 2010, has a very beach-y, relaxed feel to it. I love Caleb's gravely, sexy voice and the aucoustic feel of their music. I couldn't pick just one song to feature, so I give you two.






What do you think of their new album? Do you love it as much as I do?

Comments

  1. Love KOL and Pyro is a great song. I haven't seen them live but they sound pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen them live yet either MIchelle, but I am determined to!

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!