Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday 3/25/11
Tevya: I would love to be in the Fallen series. I love the idea of a love that spans lifetimes and I am in love with Daniel.
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME,
GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU.
1. Even though I want to read all the books I purchased for my Kindle I keep putting things on hold at the library. I currently have 45 things checked out including audiobooks, fiction, guidebooks, and Native American history resources.
2. I check the Kindle store daily to see if there are any freebies that look interesting.
3. I have been to Forks & LaPush 4 times now and keep going back. Originally it was for the Twilight Saga, but now I just love that area.
4. I love to visit author's graves. My most recent visit was to the graves of Thomas Wolfe and O. Henry.
5. I always choose a character when I read and I hear their voice most clearly in my head throughout the novel. Sometimes after a stressful day I might even read that character's dialog aloud. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but it really does help me calm down and relax.
1. I write my name along the pages of my books instead of the inside cover.
2. My books are in order by favorites, by author, by series, and alphabetically.
3. I always have a book with me at all times. Even if I know I won't have time to read, I still have a book with me.
4. I belong to several online book clubs, and some of my very best friends were met through them.
5. I have been to Forks and I dream about visiting the locations of my other favorite books.