Cover Crazy: The Bungalow


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.
 
I love the tropical feel of this cover. It seems perfect for summer - especially since living in the Pacific Northwest (yes it is gray, raining, and dreary today) I have to use books to get my summer fix. I love the flower and its bright cheery yellow color. The ocean and hut being faded in the background intrigues me. I also love the title font on this one - especially the swirls. Also, I am a huge fan of Sarah's debut novel, The Violets of March. I like how both covers prominently feature flowers. I think it ties them together nicely - especially since some of the characters from Violets make appearances in The Bungalow. I wonder if the flower on the cover of this one will be as significant as the violets were to the previous book. 


Comments

  1. Yes, a very summery read! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa - I am just bummed that it doesn't come out until next Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!