Magic Lamp Sunday 7/24/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish to become a teacher at Hogwarts - obviously as a witch and not a Muggle.
Paula: I wish to have a few minutes to talk to Maggie Stiefvater. I have a few questions for her. (actually, I'm going to her signing this week. I'm hoping this wish comes true!)
Michelle: I want to be Dany's cousin in A Dance with Dragons...Her best friend & counsel, keeping her strong & kind as she makes her progress to Westeros to reclaim her father's throne. Along the way we pick up Arya Stark, & I adopt her, letting her be the awesome strong little female she is, & not trying to make her into a "proper lady". And we all wipe the floor with foul Queen Cerseri, whom I get to behead. Yes, really.
Tiffany: I'd be employee of the month at Barrons Books & Baubles. It's one of the only safe places in Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. Of course, I wouldn't mind Barrons actually being there too...
Erin: I would want to go shopping with Becky bloomwood in the shopaholic series. I need retail therapy.
Kelli: I wish to be in the setting for Nora Roberts's Witch Trilogy: Three Sisters Island.

Comments

  1. Awesome you guys are joining in! Thanks for the credit, oh and awesome wishes! (:

    -Added your button to my blogroll (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea... I'm not very creative at the moment, but when I think of something dazzling I'll make sure I join in. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!