Teaser Tuesday: Upon The Midnight Clear & Legacy


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!



"Aidan jerked back in surprise as he heard Leta's voice in his dream state. He hovered in the room, unable to wake up. It was as if he were caught between the dream and reality. That strange nether realm where lucid dreams were made."



~Upon the Midnight Clear by Sherrilyn Kenyon, pdf pg. 77





"Stars were beginning to glimmer in the clear nighttime sky as we strolled along the stone footpaths that wove through the walled garden, dividing it into sections. Although torches burned around it's perimeter, their flickering light did not penetrate the garden's depths, and we depended on the moon for guidance."


~ Legacy by Cayla Kluver, Kindle Location 155




Comments

  1. So I love the guy on the cover of Upon a midnight clear. What great eyes. Loved the teaser too. Need to check this one out.

    I'm reading Legacy and know exactly where that one came from. Good choice.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7-5-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great teasers!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With the Benelli in my hand I felt much better, and I grabbed the first aid kit to take up wit home."

    "I was getting pretty damn sick of coping with the huge shawl, which unwound at the most inconvenient moments""

    Nook page 182 of Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both teasers are quite intriguing and descriptive.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-my-teaser-is-from-the-secret-lives-of-the-four-wives.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these teasers! I absolutely LOVE Sherrilyn Kenyon's books, she's such an amazing writer. And I've heard great things about Legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both sound like good books. I haven't visited your blog for a while. How are you doing? Having a good summer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers, especially Legacy's. :)

    Here's mine: http://amateurvoicekp.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-dream-crystal-dream-war.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Legacy looks like a great book! Definitely one I want to read. Great teasers!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got Legacy and I can't wait to start it! Great teaser!

    My TT: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=282

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser, I have an E-ARC of this that I really need to read, but I'm actually thinking of going ahead and splurging for the book itself since it's already out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!