Book Boyfriend: Aiden St. Delphi





We decided that Thursday needed a little pizazz and stumbled on this meme while hanging out at one of our favorite blogs, A Book and a Cupcake. So we took ourselves over to The Unread Reader to see what it was all about and join the fun. The Unread Reader features this meme on Wednesdays, but we figured moving our participation to Thursday wouldn't hurt anything. We'd love it if you'd leave a comment if you participate in this so we can check out your book boyfriends as well.

My Book Boyfriend is. . . .
Aiden St. Delphi
from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout






Appearance:
*mysterious silvery-grey eyes
*tall and sleekly muscular
* dark hair, long enough that waves fall in his face occasionally
*strong jaw, perfectly chiseled face
*full, expressive lips

Why he's my book boyfriend:
Not only is Aiden stunning to look at, but he is patient, kind, and dedicated to both his mission in life and to those whom he loves. He also accepts Alex unconditionally, finding reasons to admire her where others find fault. He has a sincere sense of purpose, which makes him the perfect weapon to hunt down and kill daimons. 

Facts about Aiden:
*He's a Hematoi, or Pure-blood: a race spawned by Greek demigods
*He's one of the few Pures who treat Half-bloods with respect
*He's responsible for looking after his brother, no easy  task
*He's a Sentinel, his world's version of a big, bad hunter of evil
*He doesn't smile a lot, but when he does, you can see his dimples

Aiden quotes:
"In front of me, he walked right through the flames, looking every bit like a daimon hunter should. The fire did not singe his pants nor dirty his shirt. Not a single dark hair on his head was touched by the blaze. Those cool, storm-cloud-colored eyes fixed on me." ~ Alex


"During training, Aiden was stern and rigid in his methods. Only a few times did he seem to slip up and grin when he thought I wasn't looking. But I was always watching. And who could blame me? Aiden was. . . hotness incarnate." ~ Alex


"I stared at his fingers, wondering if he knew he was holding my hand. 'You're always so. . .' His thumb moved over the top of my hand. The balm made his fingers cool and smooth. 'What?' I looked up, and I was immediately snared. His stare, his soft touch along my hand was doing very strange things. I felt hot and dizzy, like I'd been sitting out in the sun all day. All I could think about was how his hand felt on mine. Then, what his hand would feel like on other parts. I shouldn't be thinking that at all." ~Alex

Aiden is a great reason to pre-order Half-Blood! That way you'll have it in your hands ASAP when it comes out Oct. 18. Don't wait- you're going to want to read this one!


Comments

  1. Oh this boy is HOT! Do you see all those flames surrounding him? Fabulous choice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo whoo! this book is next on my list! can't wait to meet this hunk ;)

    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a serious hottie, ladies! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!