Magic Lamp Sunday 10/30/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea:  I wish I had Merit's figure- she's the main character in the Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill.
Paula:  I wish I had Laurel's health. She's the main character in Aprilynne Pike's Wings series, and she's never had so much as a sniffle.
Michelle: I wish I has Tris' courage from Divergent by Veronica Roth.
Tiffany:  I'd love to be Isabelle Lightwood for a day! Kick some butt, look good, and have very little regard for others' feelings. It's been a rough week.

But just for a day, right, Tiffany? We would miss your sweet, loving side.

Comments