Magic Lamp Sunday 1/20/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I had grown up in Anchorage, Alaska like Skye does in Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes.

Michele B.: I wish that I could travel back in time (but just as an observer, mind you) like Clare and Allie do in Every Never After by Lesley Livingston.

Jen: I wish I could visit Conatus in Rift by Andrea Cremer. I'd like to be able to switch between wearing very proper and lady-like gowns and being a knight with all its swashbuckling, like Ember does!

Paula: I wish for Mila's ability to read and analyze data from a memory card by inserting it into a slot in her wrist- it would be so handy! Inspired by Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. 

Comments