Magic Lamp Sunday 2/10/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I owned a bed and breakfast on Mackinac Island in Michigan like Ashleigh and her mom do in Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne. 

Michele B.: I wish that if I EVER come across a zombie, he would be one like "R" that would rather protect me than eat me and that he wasn't too decomposed. . . inspired by Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.  

Jen: I wish that we could get the level of medical awesomeness from Prodigy by Marie Lu into our world, so that people with horrific injuries need not be crippled for life. Also, I wish it was free to all.  

Paula: I wish that if I'm ever able to see "shadows" like Iris can in Shadow Eyes by Dusty Crabtree, that I have the courage and strength of will to act on what I see.

Comments