Magic Lamp Sunday 3/3/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I had done a student exchange like Ivy June and Catherine do in Faith, Hope and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.

Michele B.: I wish I could be so eloquent with my words and make every word count like Sky and Holder seem to be able to in Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. 

Jen: I wish to be a vampire for a day- inspired by Allie Sekemoto in The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa.

Paula: I wish for Juliette's self-control- inspired by Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.


Comments