Cover Crazy: The Chaos of Stars


The Chaos of Stars
    
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I love the juxtaposition in this cover of the simplicity of the title over a basic image, and the intricacy of the title font. Other than a little corner framing, it's just words over a background, yet it offers a richness and depth that makes it a thing of beauty that I'd like to pick up and cuddle. Add to that the fact that the book is by one of my favorite authors, and I'm in- I guarantee I'll be reading (and reviewing) this one. 

What do you think of this cover? Leave us a comment and let us know!




.

Comments