Magic Lamp Sunday 4/14/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I could talk to the wind like Audra does in Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger.  


Michele B.: Despite the danger, and if I was younger with no attachments, I wish a group of Revenants would welcome me into their fold like they did with Kate in the Die For Me books by Amy Plum. 


Jen: I wish I could wear outrageously pretty dresses fit for a princess like America does every day in The Elite by Kiera Cass. 

Paula: I wish I could hack electronics with my mind like Devin can in Faceless by Jus Accardo. 



Comments