Magic Lamp Sunday 5/5/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I was as athletic as DJ is in Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. 


Jen: I wish that I could go and eat at the Italian restaurants run by both Jules's and Sawyer's families in Bang by Lisa McMann. . . I want to see for myself which is the best! 

Julie: I wish I had the ability to fight back against patterns of behavior that aren't productive/good for me and change them like Maggie does in The Loop by Shandy Lawson. Though Maggie's is more of a paranormal time loop thing than bad habits like automatically reaching for a fourth cookie without thinking.  

Paula: I wish I lived in a city where YA authors gathered in droves every weekend like they did at RT yesterday. Walking down that aisle with all those fabulous writers all around me was a book nerd's Disneyland! And meeting Cole Gibsen, whose book Breathless I am reading right now. . . she is such a sweetheart and a talent. :)


Comments