Cover Crazy: Love in the Time of Global Warming


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


This cover is truly a gorgeous piece of artwork. I wouldn't hesitate to frame this one and put it on the wall. I love the colors and the combination of life and chaos. The details in the swirls of the waves creates a sense of movement as it tries to sweep the house out to sea. The water also appears to have a blooming flower near the girl's shoulder - once again showing life among destruction. I also just noticed an eye peering from the depths of the sea below the L of the author's name. I wonder what this symbolizes. It adds a creepy flair to the cover. My favorite aspect of the cover is the butterflies. I love that only one is in color. The eye is instantly drawn to this burst of orange. I wonder what makes this butterfly special.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments