Magic Lamp Sunday 6/2/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I was as dedicated and goal-oriented as Jordan Woods- inspired by Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. 


Jen: I wish that I had a male best friend who could become the love of my life. Inspired by Impostor by Jill Hathaway. 

Michele: I wish I someone would give me a wishing stone like the Leczi gave Jenny in The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long.

Julie: I wish I had a holo-room in my house like Eve and Roarke so I could have a private beach, or anything else I imagined, right down the hallway. Also, I wish I was married to Roarke. :) Inspired by Judgement in Death by J.D. Robb.  

Paula: I wish I'd gotten to spend spring break in Aruba like the gang does in Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas- without the horrifying consequences, of course.


Comments

  1. Paula I love the concept of this meme, unfortunately I don't think I would be able to think of 3 wishes always book related week after week LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sometimes a challenge...but when you think hard enough...there's usually always something we can pick out! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, challenging, but usually you can come up with something, even if its for something you wish NOT to happen to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun meme! I have to agree with all of these, but if I had to pick one I would totally love a holo-room (even though it sort of reminds me of the Disney Channel movie Smart House haha). Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always LOVED the holodecks on Star Trek. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!