Magic Lamp Sunday 6/9/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I could live in a beach house on the Outer Banks in North Carolina for a whole month with my best friends like the girls do in Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews.     


Jen: I wish that I could see a pixie nursery as described in The Woodcutter by Kate Danley, because it sounds adorable!!    


Michele: I wish I had the courage Bliss had on stage while acting as I always loved theater. Inspired by Losing It by Cora Carmack.  


Julie: I wish I had a huge close full of designer clothes like Ellie- and that I had her BFF, Brinley Madison, as my personal stylist. Inspired by Georgetown Academy: Season One by Alyssa Embree Schwartz and Jessica Koosed Etting.


Paula: I wish St. Clair would give me a book of poetry, like he did Anna in Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.



Comments