Book Boyfriend: Logan McEntire



We decided that Thursday needed a little pizazz and stumbled on this meme while hanging out at one of our favorite blogs, A Book and a Cupcake. So we took ourselves over to The Unread Reader to see what it was all about and join the fun. The Unread Reader features this meme on Wednesdays, but we figured moving our participation to Thursday wouldn't hurt anything. We'd love it if you'd leave a comment if you participate in this so we can check out your book boyfriends as well.

Defiance (Defiance, #1) 
My Book Boyfriend is. . . 
Logan McEntire


from Defiance by C.J. Redwine

For this post I've chosen Hunter Parrish as the face of Logan.  


Facts about Logan: 
* His mother died when he was small. He didn't know his father.
* The Commander has always treated him as if he were less than human.
* He is a tech-head; he's an inventor, and can tear down, improve, and rebuild most devices.
* He was apprenticed to Jared Adams, a courier.

Appearance:  
* dark blond hair, dark blue eyes
* slender but solid build
* appears to be no older than his age, 17

  Logan quotes: 

"You're a good man, Logan McEntire. You're the son I never had. I know I can trust you with her." ~ Oliver, page 114

Maybe a man hurt her. I don't know how, since she's been in the Angeleses' care the entire time, but I have to acknowledge the possibility.
If that's the case, I'm going to hunt down the perpetrator and kill him. In the most inhumane method I can possibly devise. And then I'll invent something I can use to reanimate him and kill him all over again. ~ Logan, page 146

"I will always find you. I will always protect you. I won't let you down. I promise." ~ Logan, page 171

He fights like a man possessed- swinging, thrusting, and attacking with terrifying speed and force, disarming and disabling every opponent who comes at him. I had no idea he had this in him, and it's clear I'm not the only one. ~ Rachel, page 186

Why Logan is my Book Boyfriend: Logan McEntire is a completely self-made man. He was a street kid who proved himself to men of worth by being competent, trustworthy and intelligent. He has the grace and decorum to refuse the affections of a young girl, and the honesty and bravery to proclaim his love for her when she comes of age. He takes on responsibilities that he could refuse, simply because it is the right thing to do. He is entirely worthy of admiration. The fact that he's kind of a hottie doesn't hurt either. ;)



Comments