Magic Lamp Sunday 12/1/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Paula: I wish Tiny Cooper was my own BFF. Inspired by Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. 


Julie: I wish I'd been able to go off on my own and make my way in a big city when I was young enough to really enjoy it like Vera does in Dollface by Renee Rosen. 

Michele: I wish there wee more boys like Daniel and Holder when I went to high school. Inspired by Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover.  

Nicole: I wish I had the ability to scry in still water because it would allow me to be nosy and check up on people. Inspired by Eragon by Christopher Paolini.  


Jen: I wish that the phrase "The DUFF- designated ugly fat friend" hadn't been invented or used. From The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.  

 Andrea: I wish that I could have had the courage to be more outgoing in high school- inspired by Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg. 


 

Comments