Magic Lamp Sunday 12/8/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Paula: I wish I had a work room in the garage or another building separate from the main house like the one featured at the beginning of White Space by Ilsa J. Bick.


Julie: I wish I had a set of magical stones, called Urim and Thummim, to answer question and give me guidance when I am not sure what direction to take. Inspired by The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.  

Michele: I wish I could have some of that Jicab tea that Nick made for Meaghan when she hurt her ankle, even though it tastes awful. Inspired by Aerenden by Kristen Taber. 

Jen: I wish that I had the same attitude as Bianca in The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, so I could be a little more no-nonsense about love.   

 Andrea: I wish that I had Jeb's artistic talent- inspired by Unhinged by A.G. Howard.   


 

Comments