Teaser Tuesday: Up at Butternut Lake, The Exiled Queen, & Death Sworn


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Often, over the last two years, she'd had to force herself to eat. This morning, though, that wouldn't be necessary. Perfect blueberry pancakes might not be able to solve the world's problems. They might not be able to solve her problems, either. But right now, it was almost possible to believe that they could.

~ Up at Butternut Lake by Mary McNear, Kindle Location 492




Amon clenched his jaw and stared straight ahead, his dark eyebrows drawn together. 

"What?

"I said, Your Highness, that the difference between you and me is that if you get yourself killed, you don't have to blame yourself every day for the rest of your life."

~ The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima, pg. 159




"It's adorable," she told Irun, "that you think anything that comes out of your mouth could bother me enough to count as an insult." His face went blank with shock, as if a dog had started lecturing him.

~ Death Sworn by Leah Cypess, Kindle Location 877 (ARC)


Comments

  1. Death Sworn sounds absolutely amazing. The Exile Queen too. Awesome teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Teasers. My favorite was from UP AT BUTTERNUT LAKE. Maybe that's because I love blueberry pancakes!
    My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh great teases!! These are all new to me but I hope you all are enjoy them!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All nice teasers, but I am still a little more curious about the first book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!