Magic Lamp Sunday 4/12/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

 Paula: I wish more kids had opportunities to learn that their assumptions about each other aren't necessarily correct, like Brighton and Jonah do in Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt.     

Julie: I wish that I knew more about table top role-playing games like D&D. After reading Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff I think they sound pretty fun.

Jen: I wish I had a Brother of my own! Inspired by Lover At Last by J.R. Ward. 

Michele: I wish I had the "quick wit" and smart come-backs that Raisa has in The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima.   

Andrea: I wish that I had worked at a place like Denali with a guy like Micah in high school- inspired by The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes.   


 

Comments