Magic Lamp Sunday 4/6/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

 Paula: I wish that the school I work at had a basement- but not one as creepy as the one in Feral by Holly Schindler. 

Nicole: I wish I had the ability to send out my consciousness and find the people I care about. Inspired by Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder.  

Jen: I wish that I had had the chance to grow up next door to my best friend, like Decker and Delany did in Vengeance by Megan Miranda.  .

Michele: I wish I could "read" nature (animals, elements, people) the way that Juneau can in After the End by Amy Plum.  

Andrea: I wish that I could travel through Europe with my husband- inspired by Royally Lost by Angie Stanton. 


 

Comments