Cover Crazy: Unleashed


22091258
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.



This is one of the coolest graphics I've seen on a book cover in a long time. The face superimposed over hands that are positioned to hide a face- presumably the real face- speaks volumes. Then you look lower and see that the book is a YA retelling of Jekyll and Hyde, and I'm ready to jump right in! I have this book waiting for me, and I'm so ready to see if the story matches up to the cover.

Please leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts on this cover.

Comments

  1. What a unique cover! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will really grab the eye when you see it on the shelf with other books.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!