Magic Lamp Sunday 5/11/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Paula: I wish I had undiscovered powers of superhuman strength. Inspired by Unremembered by Jessica Brody.

Julie: I wish my parents had an exciting secret past and that I had a brother they'd never told me about Inspired by Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.  

Jen: I wish I could take classes at Hogwarts for real, instead of pretend Hogwarts online. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.  

Nicole: I wish I could throw a punch/kick combination like Haley. Inspired by Take Me On by Katie McGarry.

Andrea: I wish that I was as brave as Signy from The Strange Maid by Tessa Gratton. 

Comments