Magic Lamp Sunday 5/25/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Paula: I wish I had the ability to walk into parallel worlds like Delancey can in Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke.

Julie: I wish my name was something cool, like Alaska. Inspired by Looking For Alaska by John Green. 

Michele:  I'd love to learn how to kick-box! Inspired by Take Me On by Katie McGarry. 

Jen: I wish I could spend time with the Weasley family at The Burrow. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. 

Nicole: I wish that I had a ghostly best friend who could spy on people for me. Inspired by The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz.

Andrea: I wish that I could attend an Amish dinner, because Karen Ann Hopkins makes them sound yummy. Inspired by Lamb to the Slaughter by Karen Ann Hopkins.  

Comments