Waiting on Wednesday: Sinner


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on...

Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4)
By: Maggie Stiefvater
Publisher:  Scholastic Press
Release Date: July 1st, 2014

Now, this was an AWESOME surprise when Maggie announced that she had been working on a companion novel surrounding one of her MUCH-loved characters nearly three years after the release of Forever, the last book of the Shiver trilogy.

Sinner is an added bonus!  Many of us didn't want this trilogy to end.  When I first started these books, I fell head over heals for Sam...but when Cole St. Clair entered the picture, my heart had room for another...H.E.L.L.O. COLE!

Cole was the 'bad boy' of the story.  A former rockstar and thrill seeker who dabbled in drugs, he literally jumped head first into the world of werewolves after being bitten.  Brilliant...almost TOO brilliant for his own good, he was a complex guy...who also happened to be super-hot.

I think many of us felt that there was more story left to tell with the way that Forever ended.  We were sort of left to draw our own conclusions, which I was fine with...but still wanted to know what was in the author's mind...especially concerning Cole.  Now, we get to find out on July 1st!  Can't.wait!


Synopsis from Goodreads:

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?


Comments

  1. Eep! Soooo excited for this one too!!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES! I cannot wait for this! Plus she's going to be on tour here this sumer! WOOT! WOOT! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this was coming out! I was really disappointed with how this series ended so it's good that she's coming out with Cole's story! Thanks for sharing and I'm buy it!!

    Kathy @ My Nook, Books & More
    http://mynookbooksnmore.com/2014/05/book-looks-waiting-on-wednesday-the-fine-art-of-pretending.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by everyone and checking out my WOW! I'm glad that everyone is either just hearing about this or already looking forward to it! We're all in good company, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!