Magic Lamp Sunday 6/29/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I could visit Savannah, Georgia, and search out some of the back alleys I'm reading about in Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson.


Michele: I wish I had a "will of stone" to channel magical powers. Inspired by Trial of Fire by Josephine Angelini. 



Jen: I wish I was as kickass as Veronica Mars. Inspired by The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham.

Nicole: I wish I could get married all over again. Inspired by A Groom With a View by Sophie Ranald.

Julie: I wish I could leave my life and run away to a new city. Inspired by The Night Gwen Stacy Died by Sarah Bruni.

Andrea: I wish that I was as resilient as Flor 717- inspired by The Bees by Laline Paull. 

Comments