Magic Lamp Sunday 6/8/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Paula: I wish for Celia's gift: seeing a person's past. Inspired by Fathomless by Jackson Pearce.

Julie: I wish I had the courage and spirit of the women in The Help by Kathryn Stockett. 

Jen: I wish that I had the power to move objects with my mind. Inspired by The Magicians' Guild by Trudi Canavan. 

Nicole: I wish I could shape shift into a bird and soar over the world. Inspired by Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. 

Andrea: I wish that I had three older brothers like Jerom, Nathan, and Gage- inspired by On the Fence by Kasie West. 

Comments