Cover Crazy: Ensnared


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


I have loved all of the covers in this series. They are truly pieces of art. I love all the red in this cover; it fits well with the title. I also love that we finally get Jeb on the cover. I love that the marriage of fierce and loving showcases in Jeb's features and the cover design. He is both a lover and a fighter. I also love the insects as they are crucial to this series. The title font, as always, is appealing. I cannot wait to read this one. If you haven't checked out this series, you need to remedy that ASAP!


Comments

  1. The cover pulled me right in! I just added this series to my to read & wishlists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! All of the covers in this series are gorgeous. The story is also beautiful. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!