Teaser Tuesday: Princess of Thorns & Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


I will never know what passion feels like. I will always be alone.

Sometimes it seems a small price to pay for my fairy gifts. Sometimes it makes my body ache with a loneliness so profound I fear my soul will forever be bruised. I am a prisoner in a cell of my mother's good intentions and I will never, ever escape.

~ Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay, Kindle Location 692 (ARC)




me: you have no idea how wrong you are about me. 
tiny: you have no idea how wrong you are about yourself.

~ Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan, Audiobook


Comments

  1. OOoh nice teases! I still need to read Princess of Thorns! It's coming up in the reading queue very soon though! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I just featured Princess of Thorns on my WoW :)

    Here's mine:
    TeaserTuesday@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!