Magic Lamp Sunday 12/28/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  



Paula: I wish stories like this were all entirely ficitonal; it makes me sad to think humans can do such awful things to each other. Inspired by Room by Emma Donoghue.

Julie: I wish I could live in the US-Adria embassy on Embassy Row. Inspired by All Fall Down by Ally Carter.

Aimee: I wish that I could try the gravity-manipulating sport of Wallrunning. Inspired by The Galaxy Game by Karen Lord.

Nicole: I wish I had super senses that told me if my loved ones were in danger. Inspired by Spark by Rachael Craw.

Jen: I wish that I could go on a cross-America road trip. Inspired by Noah and Echo's trip in Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry. 

Andrea: I wish that I owned Delia's wardrobe- inspired by What the Lady Wants by Renee Rosen. 

Comments